Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney Reveals 7 Critical Mistakes Claimants Make
West Chester, Mason, and Cincinnati Ohio
Here are 7 critical things not to do if you want to win your social security case:
- Think social security will get all the evidence. Social security will usually get some evidence but usually they will not get the complete medical records and reports that could help you win your case.
- Thinking that you are so ill or injured that your illness or injury will speak for itself. Don’t think you will automatically win just because you know someone that got disability and they do not seem as bad as you.
- Failing to file a timely appeal. If you do not appeal your case in the time given you may lose your chance to get any or all of the benefits that you deserve.
- Thinking that the social security people you talk with will help you win your case.
- Thinking that if you get denied an appeal, your case is just a waste of time. In many cases this is absolutely untrue. That’s why a case taken all the way to a judge ban be a winner even after two denials.
- Thinking that a non attorney representative will be cheaper than an attorney.
- Think that you cannot afford an attorney. Most attorneys take these cases on the basis that their fee will be 25% of the past due benefits up to a maximum of $6000. So when you cannot afford to lose, know that you can afford an attorney to help you win.
Additional Office Locations
9277 Centre Point Drive, Suite 350
West Chester, Ohio 45069Meeting location by appointment only