Since 1981, I've worked extremely hard to make a...
My Promises to You
West Chester, Mason, and Cincinnati Ohio
- I promise to treat you with respect and courtesy.
- I promise to talk to you in words that you can understand.
- I promise to handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- I promise to exercise my independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- I promise to charge a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- I promise that my fee contract will be in writing.
- I promise to put your interests above my own in handling your case.
- I promise to keep you informed about your case and provide you with copies of important papers.
- I promise to respect your decisions on the objectives you want pursued in your case, as permitted by law, and the rules of professional conduct.
- I promise to preserve all the things that you tell me in confidence that I learn during our lawyer/client relationship.
- I promise to exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the rules of professional conduct and the State Bar Act.
- I I promise you that I will meet all deadlines.
- I promise to return your phone calls promptly, hopefully on the same day, unless I am in Court, but no longer than 48 hours.
- I promise you will always receive the highest level of personal care and attention. No one likes to be thought of as a case number. Every person in my office is here for one purpose and that is to serve you. If you do not receive the close, personal attention you want, nothing else matters. When you are our client, you become part of our family and we promise you that you will receive the best we have to offer.
Additional Office Locations
9277 Centre Point Drive, Suite 350
West Chester, Ohio 45069Meeting location by appointment only