Anthony can advise you as to the value of your injury case and will prepare your case for maximum value. To determine what your claim is worth requires consideration of multiple factors. Of course, the more serious an injury the higher the compensation. If the injury is permanent, compensation will be higher than for an injury that heals. Ultimately, it comes down to what a jury in your area should reasonably award for your type of injuries. Although most cases settle prior to trial Anthony prepares your accident injury case as if it were going to trial so big insurance knows that they can not get away with a lowball offer. Anthony will be glad to provide you with a free consultation to explain all the factors that he uses to evaluate your case.
Anthony also makes available free ebooks and articles to educate injury victims about thier right to compensation and how best to get fair compensation for your injury. Click the link above to request a free copy of the Consumer Guide for Personal Injury Victims or How to Find a Great Personal Injury Lawyer.
Personal Injury, General - An Overview
Personal injury lawsuits arise, as the name implies, when someone is injured. The underlying injury may either be physical or emotional, and it can arise from a variety of sources or types of conduct. Some of the most common types of personal injuries that give rise to legal liability on the part of the wrongdoer include slip and fall cases, automobile accident cases, motorcycle accident injury cases, dog bites and products liability lawsuits.
The general goal of personal injury actions is to assign blame-or liability-for the injury to the parties whose actions caused it and to require them to compensate the injured person for the losses sustained. If you or someone you know has been injured by the actions of another, it is essential that you seek legal counsel from an experienced personal injury attorney at once so that you can preserve your rights and protect your future. I have seen to many accident injury victims delay and weaken or loose their case.
Here are some links you can click for more detailed information about your personal injury case.
- Personal injuries from dangerous or defective products (Read Here)
- Top 10 list: reasons to hire an experienced personal injury attorney (Read Here)
- Personal injuries from animal bites or attacks (Read Here)
- Slips, falls, and other premises related personal injuries (Read Here)
- Personal Injury Cases: An Overview (Read Here)
- When Personal Injuries result in Death: Wrongful Death Cases (Read Here)
- How to find the best Personal Injury Attorney (Read Here)
- Personal Injury General Resource Links (Read Here)
- Personal Injury Common Questions (Read Here)