Since 1981, I've worked extremely hard to make a...
Top 9 Reasons to Hire a Social Security Disability Attorney
West Chester, Mason, and Cincinnati Ohio
You do not have to fight social security all by yourself. Why gamble when this may be your only chance to win. Social security disability lawyers normally get their fee only if you win and get back benefits. Here are the top 9 reasons to use a Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney:
- If you have been denied benefits already, you have to appeal in court and want help preparing the case for the judge.
- You are overwhelmed with the paperwork and would prefer to have assistance to make certain the paperwork is filled out correctly and all the necessary medical information is included.
- Some feel representative fee’s are nominal when compared to the total cash value and health insurance.
- Your chances of winning increase! Social Security reports a 26% better chance of winning an appeal with an attorney. In my opinion, the reason for this is because the representative has a better understand of how the Social Security Administration decides your case, and what to do to support your decision.
- You have tried to understand the process but know that you are probably missing something that may cause you to lose.
- You want someone who knows what to ask for from your doctors that will support your case.
- You want maximum past due benefits. Representatives try to roll back the onset date of your disability so you get a larger back benefit check. And they have every incentive to do so. This is because they get paid up to 25% of this amount up to $6000.
- It will save you countless trips to Social Security.
- Representatives can uncover additional evidence that could be the slight edge for you in winning benefits. They can also advise you, prepare you, and represent you at a hearing where there may be a social security doctor and vocational expert.
Additional Office Locations
9277 Centre Point Drive, Suite 350
West Chester, Ohio 45069Meeting location by appointment only