- Get out of the way: first and foremost, make every attempt to get out of his or her way.
- Put your pride aside: do not challenge the aggressive driver by speeding up or attempting to hold-your-own in your travel lane.
- Avoid eye contact: eye contact can sometimes enrage an aggressive driver.
- Avoid gestures: ignore gestures and refuse to return them.
- Report serious aggressive driving: you or a passenger may call the police, but, if you use a cell phone, pull over to a safe location.
In the above case it is essential that accident victims take prompt measures to preserve evidence, investigate the accident in question, and have physicians or other expert witnesses thoroughly evaluate any injuries. If you have been a victim of an automobile accident, do not hesitate to call upon personal injury attorneys who are skilled and experienced in accident cases to assess your situation and determine the best methods for you to obtain any compensation available for the damages you suffered.