Cincinnati car accident attorney explains questions to ask you car accident attorney before hiring them.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident it would be wise to consult with if not hire a car accident injury attorney. There are actual insurance company statistics that show that in many cases you will end up with more money in your pocket even after paying the attorney fee. Why is this? If you don't have an experienced car accident attorney that has gone to trial you are stuck taking what the insurance company offers you. You really have know recourse. But if you hire a car accident trial lawyer they can sue and if necessary take your case to a jury to get an award of fair compensation .
Here are 8 questions to ask your car accident attorney before you hire them.
1. Have you handled car accident injury jury trials . How many?
2. What has your experince been with car accident injury cases. How many have you handled?
3. Do you advance the costs of litigation?
4. Do you hold a preemminent rating from your peers through Martindale Hubbell?
5. Can you show me testimonials from your clients?
6.Will you be the only car accident injury attorney to handle my case or will a junior associate be involved?
7. Do you have an experienced Registered Nurse case manager to compile and review my medical records and bills.
8. What experts have you hired in the past?
I would be glad to answer any questions you have as to why a yes answer to these questions is critical. And what my own answers would be. I invite you to call me today to get your questions answered . 1-800-447-6549
I focus in the areas of Batavia, Lebanon, Mason, Cincinnati, Hamilton. I cover the four county area of Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont, Ohio. And will travel throughout Ohio .