Anthony Castelli's law firm focuses on bodily personal injury. As a passionate, dedicated attorney with over 30 years of experience, Anthony knows how these cases get resolved. He knows how the other side thinks and common tactics that may be used against you. To learn more about our legal services in Cincinnati, Ohio, please call 513-621-2345.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
The full range of personal injury cases are handled at our law firm:
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Injuries to Children
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Workers' Compensation
- Slip and Fall Injuries
In these claims, a victim has suffered a bodily injury because of someone else's negligence. Someone is being careless when they are negligent. For example, a texting driver who causes a serious accident because they weren't looking at the road is negligent and shirking their basic duties as a motorist. People who cause injury because they were careless should be held accountable, and Anthony Castelli has the experience to do it. During his career, he has won millions of dollars on behalf of clients from across the state, including Mason, Hamilton and the surrounding areas.
Monetary awards and settlements may be based on factors including:
- Your medical bills and medical expenses (current and projected)
- Lost wages from being unable to work
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Diminished earning capacity
At our law firm, fees are contingent upon recovery. That means you are not charged any fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. There may be other costs involved, but Anthony makes sure you know about any and all costs before proceeding.
Anthony's practice isn't limited to personal injury. He also provides mediation services:
- Mediation: Resolving a dispute through mediation saves you time and money. Anthony can facilitate these meetings and serve as the mediator. He completed Harvard Law School's "Program on Negotiation – Mediating Disputes." He's also served on the Hamilton County Bar Association's Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, and has been a volunteer mediator for Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas. He has the experience and skill necessary to mediate your dispute.
Give Anthony a call if you think one of these practice areas may apply to your situation. He provides clear, straightforward answers so that you can decide what to do next.
Find Out If You Have a Case
Serious injuries are painful, traumatic and life-altering. Anthony Castelli serves as your committed, passionate advocate at a time when you may not know who to turn to. The only way to find out if you have a case is to call Anthony for a complimentary consultation at 513-621-2345. You can also reach Anthony by completing the contact form on this page. A long-time Cincinnati resident, he is proud to work for this community by representing victims of serious injury.