Your concerns about what to do next are very real. You wonder how you are going to make ends meet. You wonder how you are going to negotiate the faceless beauracracy called Social Security.
YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
This Social Security Disability section of my website has been written just for you. To answer your questions and give you a game plan for maximizing your chances of getting the Social Security benefits that you deserve.
If you prefer you can pick up the phone right now and call me at 1-800-447-6549 or 513-621-2345 for a free, no obligation consultation to get your questions answered or to make an appointment with me to get help.
IF YOU HAVE NOT FILED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY:
If you have not yet filed for Social Security it is normally not necessary to hire an attorney. You can call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 to start the process. About 30% are awarded benefits on the first try. Those that win should not have to pay an attorney fee for simply filling out some paperwork. However, before you call, use this website to educate yourself about what you need to do and avoid. Click on the following links to view short videos that can give you some helpful education.
Social Security Disability Application Process (Click Here)
Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits – What's the Difference? (Click Here)
Cincinnati Social Security Claimants – What you must do to Win your Case (Click Here)
We Will File Your Initial Application For SSI or SSD. No Lines To Wait In. We Know The Disability Words To Use !!
DO NOT DELAY
If you get denied you only have 60 days to file your appeal. Once you get denied don’t make the critical mistake of not appealing or not appealing within the 60 days.
Please click on:
Three Critical Mistakes Social Security Disability Applicants Make (Video Link)
This video will tell you how to avoid 3 critical mistakes if your case is denied.
I have included several articles right here for you to review.
- 7 Critical Mistakes that can wreck your Social Security Disability Claim (Read Here)
- 5 Keys to winning your Social Security Disability Claim (Read Here)
- 9 Reasons to hire a Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney (Read Here)
You can afford to hire a Social Security Disability Attorney (Read Here)
10 Reasons Why Social Security Clients Hire Anthony Castelli
1. Experience - I have been helping Social Security claimants get benefits for over 30 years. I have helped hundreds of Social Security claimants win their Social Security Disability benefits.
2. I will be the only attorney to handle your case. You will not be passed off to a junior associate or someone you never met.
3. We will meet face to face at least twice and more if necessary to get you ready for your hearing.
4. My goal is to win your case no matter what. That means I will do everything in my power to present the best case possible.
5. I will explain what to expect and how the process works.
6. I work to update your file with the important doctor’s records and request critical evidence from them.
7. I am highly rated by private peer review sources. AV rated by Martindale Hubell. This is the highest rating given by this private attorney peer review rating service. Rated Superb by AVVO and listed in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine as an Ohio Super Lawyer.
8. Past Social Security claimants have given testimonials about my service.
9. I am a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives and the Cincinnati Bar Associations Social Security Committee so I can abreast of current developments.
10. I am accessible by phone or email and have on my office staff two veteran legal assistants dedicated to you and a nurse case manager.
So here are the steps to take to give yourself the best chance to win:
1 File your Claim (If you are uncomfortable with filing your claim you can come to my office and I will file it for you.)
2. If you get denied or have already been denied, contact me for a free, no-obligation consultation. Call today for help 513-621- 2345.
If you hire me you only pay a fee if I win you back benefits--the benefits you should already have been paid. There is no fee for simply helping you get future benefits.